Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Or a Macro / VBA??

You don,t need a macro or VBA. Excel has a built-in feature call AutoFilter.
It allows you to specify rows to display based upon criteria from any or all
of the columns.

For a good description see:

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter01.html
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200759

"robert morris" wrote:

Problem: Is there a way to Auto Un-hide a Row (one at a time) of 10
Formatted and Hidden Rows. Example;

Col Col Col Col
Col Col
B7 C7 D7 E7 F7
G7
Date Desc Progress Contract Amount
Balance

We have approx 20 of the above, each with Borders around Ranges as B7:G18
for the first; 2nd B20:G31 3rd B33:G45 and on

This works but is just too cumbersome to hide/unhide Rows and the additional
problem of Page Breaks enters as more Rows are Un-hidden. I cannot have a
Page Break in the middle of a Vendor Box.

Simply want the foreman to enter Date/ Progress Comments/ Amount of
Draw Save and Print.

I hoping there is help somewhere, even if Macro/VBA neither of which I can
do but I can copy.

Please?

Bob M