Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Dropdown List that populates another column

Sorry, as stated in my followup - which crossed your response - the earlier
set up was out of sync by 1 col as I wrongly took Service to be in col K, FCP
in col L, when it should be cols J and K

The set up should have read as:

Put in L2: =IF(A$1="","",IF(J2=A$1,ROW(),""))
Copy L2 down to cover the max expected extent of data in col J. Leave L1
blank.

Then just place in B1:
=IF(ROW()COUNT(L:L),"",INDEX(K:K,SMALL(L:L,ROW()) ))
Copy B1 down to the same extent as done in col L. Col B will return the
required FCP results for the DV selection made in A1.
--
Max
Singapore
"HAZBONES" wrote:
You said put the formula in column M2. Is that correct? I don't have anything
in the M column. I only have columns A,J, & K at the moment. Can you clarify
because I did as you wrote but nothing happens.