tpmax

Default Link based on worksheet name?

I have a workbook that contains a summary worksheet as well as the detail
sheets broken down by topic. The detail sheets all contain a value that has
consistent placement that I would like to reference in my summary sheet.

For example, summary sheet contains: Toys, Books, Clothing in cells A2, A3
and A4 respectively. I want to include the value from cell B4 in the detail
sheets which are named Toys, Books, and Clothing.

The summary sheet is fairly extensive so I do not want to have to select
each sheet indenpendently. Is there anything that I can (e.g. a forumula or a
feature) to make this process a little easier?

Thanks!!