Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RHK[_2_] RHK[_2_] is offline

Default Sheet tabs & horizontal scrollbar disappeared - Excel 2003

To clarify: going through Tools, Options, View - sheet tabs and horizontal
scroll bar are properly checked. I worked through every related help option
I could find through sheet options and scroll bars and no luck

"RHK" wrote:

Unable to move between sheets as the sheet tabs and the horizontal scrollbar
have disappeared. The document is only showing one sheet and this appears
like a window that I can move around within the Excel background. Usually,
the xls document name appears at the top left of the page when I open, but
the document name is at the top of the document with the "window." The page
goes on forever - endless. I have worked through help. View - show sheet
tabs is checked, there is no way to uncollapse the horizontal scrollbar as
the scrollbar isn't accessible. Please please help!