Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Janene Janene is offline

Default Cell Format

My cells are not regonizeing the format I indicate unless I double click each
cell and then it responds accordingly. I.E., I have conditional formatting
and the cell is green, pink or white, the first couple columns act
accordingly, but then some cells will be green when they should be white. If
I double click my cursor in each one that's wrong, it will then turn white.
Same with some dates. I have it formatted to mm/dd/yy, but they show
mm/dd/yyyy, but then I double click those that aren't responding, it changes
to mm/dd/yy.