CLR

Of course it really matters! It's important that this place is here so OP's
can get the answers they need, or better yet gain enough info that they can
figure them out themselves. And it's especially good when the issues are
posted to a successful conclusion like you've just done............that way
everybody gains. Thanks for the feedback......and keep coming back.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"gls858" wrote in message
Jim Rech wrote:
I tested the code before I gave it to you so I'm not sure what the

problem
is. Sorry.

Jim & CLR

Not that it really matters but I finally got it to work.
I added the lines below. Now the macro pastes the info into the workbook
and closes the work book created by the import.

Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Windows("BackOrders.xls").Activate
ActiveSheet.Paste
Application.SendKeys ("Tab,Return")
Workbooks("BackOrders.txt").Close SaveChanges:=False

Thanks for the help

gls858