Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Oscar Asuncion Oscar Asuncion is offline

Default How to get toronto stock quotes in excel?

I have enabled smart tags to recognize US-based stock quotes. Normally stock
symbols ending in ".to" or "-t" are recognized as Toronto-based stock
symbols. Is excel 2007 able to do this? I have tried entering stock symbols
and putting ".to" or "-t" at the end and it is not being recognized by smart
tags.

There use to be a plugin for MSNStockQuotes for Excel 2003. Can't find one
for Excel 2007. Can I use/install this old plugin for Excel 2007?