Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Karine Karine is offline

Default jumping rowsand highlighting cells

If i had cell A3 highlighted and I wanted to highlight 90 days from that cell
whats my formula? I have tried NOW=()+90, & =AND (A3<,""A3<TODAY()+90) in
conditional formatting

I just want to highlight the cells, somehow I wanted the formula to know I
want it to skip 90 days/cells ahead and highlight the same color in that cell.
Hopefully this is clear enough. I'm sorry I'm trying to be clear but it's a
hard chart to explain.

Karine

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Karine,

Sorry, that isn't clear. Do you store a date anywhere? How do you indicate that maintenance
occurred? What are your headers? Do you have one column for every day?

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Karine" wrote in message
The months that the checks are required I will collect from other sources.
WEEK 1 week
2 M T W T F S S
Equipment Name 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 etc...
ROBOT 1

Thats what the workbook likes like but it goes for 52 weeks with the same
set up. If The maint check for Robot 1 was on (Monday 31 and is checked every
three months) i would want to highlight i would want to skip 90 (cells/days)
over and highlight that day.
Hopefully that clears things up a little bit.
Thanks again.
Karine