Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Colour Fill

I haven't used it, so I can't advise further.

You could leave a message on the website - I know that Bob Phillips is
currently involved in the Excel Users Conference, so he won't be able
to get back to you until Saturday.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 29, 8:05 am, Maggie wrote:
Hi Pete
Thanks for this link, unfortunately it does not work, it does create the add
in in excel toolbar but then does not work from there. There is more than
one download - do you know which I should use?

--
Cheers

Maggie

"Pete_UK" wrote:
This is the limit that applies in Excel 2003 and earlier - you can
have more conditions per cell in Excel 2007.

You will need a macro if you want to increase the limit in earlier
versions - Bob Phillips has an add-in, CFPlus, which you can download
from he

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html

This allows up to 30 conditions.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 28, 1:33 pm, Maggie wrote:
Also is it possible to increase the number of conditional formats on any one
cell from 3
--
Cheers

Maggie

"Maggie" wrote:
Hi

How can I type a value in one cell in a column and automatically colour fill
cells in a range of columns on the same row when this change takes place,
there needs to be an if statement somewhere I think because if the cell = a
all else is blue, if cell = b all else is red etc.
--
Cheers

Maggie- Hide quoted text -