Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ah ah is offline

Default merging of data automatically

As a result of that, as long as the Employee Number repeats, I want Excel to
merge all the plan enrolled by this employee into 1 row. Please take note
that I've hundreds of employees in the spreadsheet now, thus I'm not be able
to do this manually. Can anyone please help?

"ah" wrote:

Hi;
I need someone's help urgently.

I've few columns of data as follows in my spreadsheet currently:

Employee Number Plan Enrolled
12345678 Benefit Plan
09876543 Benefit Plan
12345678 Social Security Plan

Currently, the data is being displayed in 2 rows as above. Please advice
whether I could make it to display as follows in stead:
Employee Number Plan Enrolled
12345678 Benefit Plan, Social Security Plan
09876543 Benefit Plan