Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default Help with data manipulation between 2 worksheet tabs

I have 2 sheets. The first contain a number in 11 consecutive cells and the
other sheet contains the same number in 6, sometimes, consecutive cells. What
I need to do is go into the second sheet and for each cell that contains that
number, I want to extract values from other cells in the same row and put
them in sheet1. i.e.

SHEET1

Site ID NAT ID Priority Status Descrp
Amount
3822 070G3822 1
3822 070G3822 1
3822 070G3822 1
3822 070G3822 1
3822 070G3822 1
3822 070G3822 1
3822 070G3822 1
3822 070G3822 1
3822 070G3822 1
3822 070G3822 1

SHEET2

Site ID NAT ID Priority Status Descrp
Amount
3822 070G3822 1 Approved Nothing
$1000
4312 551G3801 2 Approved
$500
3822 070G3822 1 Approved Nothing
$1000
3822 070G3822 1 Approved Nothing
$1000
4313 551G3803 1 Approved
$2000
3822 070G3822 1 Approved Nothing
$1000
6332 551G4801 2 Approved
$700
5322 551G8801 2 Approved
$200
3822 070G3822 1 Approved Nothing
$1000
3822 070G3822 1 Approved Nothing
$1000

So, I need to extract the values in sheet2 columns: Status, Descrp and
Amount; and put them in the corresponding columns in sheet1. As you can see
in sheet2, the site id are not consecutive as in sheet1. I am really stumpped
and I don't know what to do.
Please Help !!!!!!!!