Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Auto insert of blank lines

One way ..
Assume you have 10 data lines in rows 1 to 10
Insert a new col A, fill the series:1,2,3.. 10 in A1:A10.
Copy A1:A10, paste into A11:A20
Then select the entire sheet, sort by col A ascending.
This gives you the required results - blank lines insertion between each
data line.
Delete col A to clean up.
--
Max
Singapore
"Robert" wrote:
After importing data into excel, I have the need to insert blank lines after
each data line to make the data easier to work with. I have been doing it
manually, but it takes a long time on big spreadsheets. Is there a way to
have excel insert a blank line after each data line automatically? I am
using excel 2003. Thanks for any help.