Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Rogers[_2_] Mike Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default Toolbar width

DRA

Did a little research and they do not all act the same. Here is what I
found when checking to see if the tool bar would, while floating (not docked)
change from a single button wide (column) to a single button tall (row)[xl2k]:

Tool Bar Row Column
Clip board No No
Pivot Table No No
Chart Yes No
Web Yes No
Drawing Yes No
Show Full Path Yes No
Control Toolbox Yes Yes
External Data Yes Yes
Forms Yes Yes
Picture Yes Yes
Reviewing Yes Yes
Visual Basic Yes Yes

I hope this helps

Mike Rogers

"DRA" wrote:

I tried both of these, but neither worked.

Mike, I could get one row. but not one verticle
column only one wide.
--
Thanks,
Don

"DRA" wrote:

I just loaded XL2003. I noticed that the toolbars are at least 2 controls
wide. Only docked tool bars are single contol wide. Can I change this
somehow? I've tried doing it by VBA, but it didn't work.
--
Thanks,
Don