Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gaurav[_2_] Gaurav[_2_] is offline

Default can excel print data flow diagrams of an existing excel database?

look for the cells that have formulae and then click on any one cell you
want to check the formula for. go to TOOLS | FORMULA AUDITING | TRACE
DEPENDENTS / TRACE PRECEDENTS.

To select all the cells that have formulae in them, press CTRL+G | Click
SPECIAL | Select FORMULAS | Cick OK.

Hope that helps.

"Amir" wrote in message
I have a school attendance database working on excel. As i did not design
the
sheets. I need to find if there is a way for excel to show me any entity
relationships. So I know how and where everything is connected.