Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
[email protected] joel.agustin@gmail.com is offline

Default Required information in a cell

On Nov 27, 7:54 am, Steve wrote:
Hi

I'm not sure if this possible, but is there a way to format some cells
so that they have to have information put in them. I know it's
possible in Access, but when tabbing along a row I want to be able
have the cursor not move out of the cell until information has been
input

TIA
Steve

Hi Steve,

From what I can tell Don's solution is the only way to enforce data to
be entered. There is Data Validation in excel, but it only enforces
data integrity of the cell and does not force data to be entered.

Joel