Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default I lost all information on my spreadsheet - HELP

Yes it is gone forever unless you made a backup copy, you sent it to someone
as an attachment in an email and you can retrieve it either from that
someone or from your sent folder or if you somehow are looking at another
part of the spreadsheet. But if none of the above are true and if you are
looking at empty cells where you used to have data then yes it is gone

Peo Sjoblom

"Gemma" wrote in message
Hi, I have a spreadsheet which had informaton on it, i went to access it
just
now and the file is still there but NONE of the data is on it. How do I
recover the file to the last time it was amended?
Please dont tell me its gone forever