Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech[_2_] Jim Rech[_2_] is offline

Default Why is the name I gave file not showing up in title bar when file

The workbook name shows up in Excel's caption bar only if the workbook
window is maximized. Not being maximized is the only reason I know of for
the name not being there. Well, a macro can change the caption too, so if a
macro runs when this workbook opens I suppose it could be changing the
caption.

--
Jim