Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Studebaker Studebaker is offline

Default Trouble with Page Setup to Print 11x17

I am having trouble printing a spreadsheet that I need to print on 11x17
paper. I have the page set to 11x17 and landscape already.
I need all my columns to fit on one page and the spreadsheet can be however
many pages long it needs to be.

In Page Setup I adjust spreadsheet to print to 45% of the normal size--view
it in Print Preview--and the 1st page looks just right (my last column is
close to the right margin,etc) but I go to the next page and it's only 4 or
so rows long. The next couple of pages look fine then the page after that is
only a few rows long.

So I go to Page Break Setup and move the page breaks where I need them (i.e.
move them so I don't have pages that are only 4 rows long, etc.) then I view
my spreadsheet in Print Preview and it's greatly reduced with too much space
between the right margin and my last column.

It's a vicious circle where I adjust one thing thinking my width looks OK
only to find out it knocks the height of my pages out of whack so only a few
rows print on a single page.

Help, please! It's driving my nuts!

Sincerely,
Studebaker