Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how can I model newton's falling body equation in excel

Which equation?
d=0.5*g*t^2
t=sqrt(2*d/g)
v=g*t
v=sqrt(2*g*d)

Whichever one you want, if you want to produce a chart from the equation,
put a range of x values in the left-hand column, then use the equation to
produce a corresponding range of y-values in the adjacent column. Put a y
label above the y-values (but not, at this stage, a label above the
x-values, so leave that top left-hand cell blank.). Select from that blank
top-left hand cell down to the bottom of the y values, then Insert/ Chart/
XY, choose an appropriate sub-type, & choose appropriate options to finish.
--
David Biddulph