Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Excel 2007: Selecting multiple objects by drawing a selection box

Arrow pointer:

Home tab, far right, click Find & Select, and the Select Objects button is
near the bottom.

Keep aspect ratio (angle of a line) constant while changing its size:

Hold the Shift key, just like in pre-2007 versions.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"panalysis" wrote in message
I want to select multiple drawing objects in Excel in Office 2007. The
previous version of Excel (2003) allowed you to draw a box around the
objects
that you wanted to select. This option was selected by clicking the
pointer
icon at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. This option seems to
have
disappeared in Excel 2007. Can anyone advise?

Also, I previously changed the length of a drawing line by dragging one
end
while holding the cntl key. This kept the original direction of the line
and
just changed the length. Holding cntl now rotates the line - does anyone
know the new keyboard stroke for this function?