Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elsa L. Elsa L. is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Conditional Formatting applied to Pivot Tables

Hello,
I have a question about Conditional Formatting applied to Pivot Tables.
I have a Pivot Table that shows names of people as rows, Months as columns
and amount of hours as values. I managed to format the amount of values so
that I got a Green icon if above 37, Yellow between 32 and 37 and Red under
32. I also choose the option "All cells showing "Hours" values for "People"
and "Month"" as the Apply Rule To option list.
But I have an exception, for some people, one or two persons, the values are
20 and 12 instead of 37 and 32. How can I format my pivot table with this
exceptions? I thought of using formula in the Type instead of Number but I
don't know how can I refer to the cell that I am evaluating at that time.
Not sure if I could made myself very clear...

Thank you in advance for any help!
Elsa