Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
veryeavy veryeavy is offline

Default My Control Toolbox toolbar buttons are (mainly) "greyed out" - PS

Rehi all,

Because I thought this would be a quickie I didn't fully describe the
problem as I expected/hoped it would be a quick fix.

The three buttons that are not greyed out are the Design Mode, Properties,
and View code buttons. Clicking/unclicking on the Design Mode column makes no
difference to the other buttons.

"veryeavy" wrote:

Hi,

On one of my workbooks the majority of the toolbar buttons on my Control
Toolbox toolbar are inactive/greyed out (what is the correct terminology?).

Sure this is easy but assistance required!

TIA and Regards,

Matt Geare