Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Stock Symbol Column comparison

I can't seem to understand what you want. Send your workbook to me at the
address below. I am not using win 98 and don't have xl97 loaded on this
computer but I can take a look at your file and try.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Mike" wrote in message
How can I download Nasdaq stock symbols into Excel 97 on Win 98 platform
and then parse day to day symbol info because each day the total number of
symbols changes (i.e. 3,450 one day and next 3,530) to end up with a
"common
list" of say, 3,000 Nasdaq symbols. Then, please help create a formula
that
can allow me to view 2, 3, 5 days of price and volume increase relative to
the pre-prepared list. I call these stocks "Runners" and a profit can be
made. Please help. Thank you in advance. I wrote once, but lost the
info.