Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Problems Coping and moving sheets between files Excell 2007

Are you trying to copy a 2007 sheet with 1,000,000 rows to a workbook created in
an earlier version of Excel which doesn't have that many rows?

That could cause the warning you get.

I'm not sure because I don't run 2007 version.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 06:37:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I am trying to copy a Excel sheet from a file to other, excel shows
the

following warning. Excel can not insert sheets because the destiny
have

less rows and columns than the origin, try to select the data and
copy

and paste in the new sheet.

Some one can help me pls