MDL2005

Default EXCEL LINK CELL FORMULA

Hi
I've written a spreadsheet to to do a weekly forecast of products. 7 Days
along the columns at the top and all my products down the rows
basically I input (painstakingly) information from other spreadsheets week
on week, until I learnt i could link to the another spreadsheets im currently
using.
This is a lot faster for me but what i need to know is is there a way i can
specify the files by using the date on the column heading to input the files
from the link instead of me manually inputting them every week

eg

in g3 the date 14/03/05 for Monday forecast
in g7 the data drawn from the relevant stored spreadsheet

the equation in g7 is =sum('[Daily1403.xls]Forecast'!$c$19)

the figure is being taken from a stored spreadsheet named Daily1403.xls and
the information is on tab Forecat in cell c19

What im trying to do is if I change the date in cell G3 to 21/03/05 it will
automatic changed the formula in the cell to Daily2103.xls instead

Is this possible
If so can anybody help??
Thanks
--