Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ian Elliott Ian Elliott is offline

Default how edit cell without having to use mouse

Thanks for any help.
Typically I'll copy something 10 to 20 times, and just have to change one
word in the cell (like the month, from jan to feb to etc). And the remained
of the cell stays the same (like "balance" or whatever). The only way I know
how to edit the cell is double click on the cell, or click on the formula bar
above. So I go back from keyboard to mouse (sure, I use a different hand for
each) back and forth. Is there a key that allows me to edit a cell? Could I
make one? Like the F1 key or CAPSLOCK+SHIFT or something?
Thanks alot.