Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Evaluate function

Thanks for your reply, Stephen. It seems that FUNCS.XLS contains not only
worksheet functions, though it's then questionable why are they translated
(VBA functions are used in original English forms). I would expect the same
operation as that of VBA Evaluate function: evaluate an expression.

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Stephen€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

"Stefi" wrote in message
Hi All,

I work with XL2003 Hungarian language version. I've a FUNCS.XLS file in
folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\1038 consisting of a
function list and Hungarian translation of function names. It contains
Evaluate function, but I can't find it in Excel (only in VBA). Is there
such
a function in Excel, if yes, where can I find it?

Thanks,
Stefi

There is no such worksheet function.

What do you think it does?