Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
orquidea orquidea is offline

Default Autofill in macro

The filling in this case goes as far as G845, but I am creating a macro which
will ran with different amount of data so there will be other times where the
filling will be less than 845 and others where it will be more than 845.
Thanks for your help

Orquidea
"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Can you look at a different column to determine how far to do the filling?

Dim LastRow as long
with activesheet
lastrow = .cells(.rows.count,"A").end(xlup).row
.range("g2").autofill _
destination:=.range("g2:g" & lastrow)
end with

I used column A to get that last row.

orquidea wrote:

Hi
I want to replace in the subprocedure below the part ("G2:G875") with un
undeterminated number of rows, something with xlFillDefault. My concern is
that if I have more rows than 875 it is not going to copy the formula that I
am copying with the autofill.

Range("G2").AutoFill Destination:=Range("G2:G875")

Thanks in advance

Orquidea

--

Dave Peterson