mark

Default > 12 series displayed, or better way?

a user has 11 curves to dispay.

in addition, there is a series of X,Y pairs that he would
also like to display.

when the (x,y) pairs are displayed (they are actually
discrete points), the first one shows fine, but any point
added after the first, does not visibly appear on the
chart.

I tried deleting one of the 11 curves... then a second
(x,y) point would display.

It appears that the chart was only able to handle 12 sets
of data. The reason that I tried to do it with a new
series for each (x,y) pair is that the info displayed when
the cursor hovers over the data point is much more
relevant. It displays the specific employee's name who
that data point represents... not just the "series
Population" and then the x,y coordinates.

I don't know how for sure how many persons (the x,y
scatter points)will be wanted to be displayed on the
chart, but am told it will be roughly 100.

Ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.