Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
xz xz is offline

Default how to get Excel 07 combobox to populate from MS Access table?

I'm new to Excel & VBA programming (more familiar w/ .NET, Oracle
etc).
I have a new Excel doc & I threw down an Active-X combobox. Couple
questions:

1. I suppose the Active-X controls are more robust / easier to work
with.
2. Will those Active-X controls work with users that have Excel 2003
if I saved my file as an Excel 2003 xls file?
3. How can I get my combobox to populate from an Access database
sitting on a shared network drive?
4. If I can't dynamically query Access, how do I get that active-X
combobox to populate? E.g, I see something called listFillRange - I
guess I gotta create another worksheet, throw my 'lookup' data there,
and then put the range into that field.

What a *pain* !
Thanks for any help.

XZ