Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Circumventing the 255 character header/footer limit

If there was a way to circumvent the 255 limit, then 255 would not be the
limit but some other value would!
You know about Page Setup and having set rows printed on every page?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Cato Larsen" wrote in message
Hey guys!
Been looking into this limit, and its bugging the living daylight out of
me.
If I start formatting the text in the header/footer I get the 255 limit
(adding bold here and there).
Is there a way to circumvent this, or make a header and footer trough
lockable cells in excel?

--
Cato Larsen
HelpDesk Monkey