Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Calendar in ADD IN

Does it have its own installation procedure?

If no, I'd copy that add (assuming it's a .xla file) to its own folder on my C:
drive.

Then I'd open excel (xl2003 for me), then use:
tools|addins
and browse to that folder and select the addin.

You could also store the addin in excel's favorite location for addins.

For me (xl2003 and winXP Home):
C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns\

Learning Excel wrote:

I downloaded a calendar add in for my xl (downloaded to removable jump drive)
How do I insert it in Addins ?
Thanks in advance.

--
Socrates said: I only know, I don''''t know nothing.
I say : I don''''t even know, I don''''t

--

Dave Peterson