Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default How do I stop chart from plotting null values as zeros in excel 20

On the Chart Tools Design tab, click on Select Data, then click the Hidden
and Empty Cells button on the dialog (bottom left corner). Note that this
only works for true blank cells, not for formulas which return "". This is
not a blank, but a short piece of text, which Excel evaluates as zero.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"suebee" wrote in message
Blank (null) values plot as zeros in my charts. In excel 2003 I used
tools-options-active chart-plot empty cells as but I can't figure out how
do this in excel 2007.