Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kimbo Kimbo is offline

Default Updating Date on all worksheets linked to master worksheet

Thanks Bob, but it doesn't automatically update it. I have to go into each
cell and hit return, do you know any way that after I type it in the MAster
after I hit return it will change the other sheets automaticallY?

I appreciate your help!!
--
Kimbo

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

On each sheet

=Master!A2

change Master to the actual name (enclose it in single quotes if it has
spaces in the name), and A2 to the actual cell

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Kimbo" wrote in message
I have created an excel document with 9 worksheets, one of them being the
start page. I want to be able to enter the date on the start worksheet
and
link all the other worksheets to the start worksheet so that when I enter
the
date on the start worksheet it will automatically update the other 8
worksheets. I did have this set up before, but I am not sure what
happened
because it won't work anymore.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!