Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jato Jato is offline

Default Creating Family Secret Santa List

All the adults in my family put their names in a hat to buy one present for
someone else. Instead of actually having to draw names from a hat I would
like to create an excel sheet that would automate the process. Is this
possible with Excel? There is a twist. I don't want for example my brother to
get his wife since they would already be getting each other something. There
would be 4 sub groups like this that I wouldn't want to get picked from the
same group. Any ideas?