Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jackie treehorn jackie treehorn is offline

Default Multiple Hyperlinks - linking external photos/files help

Hello,

I'm scanning hundreds of photos and need help with hyperlinks. I have
worksheets that each need about 100 hyperlinks. The photos are stored on the
computer's hard drive. As of now, I have to right click, hyperlink, explore,
find the file, then place each individual one in each box. It takes forever.
If there is anyway to put multiple hyperlinks for multiple files into a
column, please let me know. I'm unfamiliar with macros.