Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Add-Ins

Then I think your only hope is to revert to Primitive Software and seek
support from them. Sorry.

--
HTH

Bob

"Felix" wrote in message

It is "Special Sort" from Primitive Software

I have not changed the Excel version.

--
Felix

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Which add-in is it?

Have you changed your Excel version, installed a new service release.

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Felix" wrote in message
For quite some time I had an Add-In working fine, now it is gone...

It is still listed in the Tools manu and checked, but it does not open!

What do I do wrong? When looking for it, I tried to open the file, but
nothing happend.

--
Felix