CLR

I only sent that code to show you what your macro might look like if you
recorded it yourself using your own File and Sheet names......the process
does work, and can in fact be created by recording the steps.....this was
just to demonstrate.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"gls858" wrote:

CLR wrote:
If I understood you correctly........this function can be recorded into a
macro as well...........
This will copy Sheet3 of Book7 into Book2, assuming both are open.........

Sub GetSheet()
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 3/16/2005
Windows("Book7.xls").Activate
Sheets("Sheet3").Select
Sheets("Sheet3").Copy After:=Workbooks("Book2").Sheets(3)
End Sub

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

snip<

CLR,
I don't think this will work. The imported file hasn't
been saved so I don't think Excel sees it as a book.

gls858