Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SueK SueK is offline

Default recognize weekends and calculate the next working date....

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet where I have certain tasks that must be performed
sequentially based on the main task of doing a particular job. If the job
happens on the weekend, I need the formula to automatically recognise that it
is a weekend and allocate the next working day. (I have put in conditional
formatting for public holidays). At present at the top of my spreadsheet I
have the number of days after a job when the next task should be done. So
the formula in a cell looks like this: $P34+$Q$14, where P34 is the job
date, and Q14 is the number of days after when the task can be done. Is
there a way I can ensure that the result is a working day, rather than a
weekend?