Ken Russell

If I understand your question correctly, just highlight all the data (all
the columns and rows) and then select Data Sort and choose the column you
want the data sorted on.

--
Ken Russell

Remove yourhat to reply by e-mail
..

"Oedalis" wrote in message
I want to sort a column and have each row sort according to that column as
opposed to the column of data sorting alone and no longer corresponding to
the data row next to it. The effect will be that I sort my first column of
project numbers and each project data row will sort with it so that all my
project data is sorted by the project number in the first cell. How do I
accomplish this?