Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Exporting excel charts with form controls (spinner) to Powerpoint

You would have to export the entire chart and its workbook into PowerPoint.
Make it smaller by putting just the chart data and the chart into a new
workbook, copy the new chart, and paste it into PowerPoint. Then to use the
spinner, you have to activate the Excel object, and use the spinner within
the Excel object window. Not very clean, and I'm not even sure how well it
works during a presentation.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Mike B" wrote in message
I have created an excel chart with a spinner which allows me to look at the
sensitivity of a series of variables. I want to export this chart and the
spinner capabilty to a power point presentation so that I can use the
spinners to demonstrate the sensitivity of the variables to my audience.
How
do I do this?
--
Mike B