Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default copy&paste 28 individual files into one file/28 work sheets

Hi Yvez

See this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Yvez T.T. Constance" <Yvez T.T. wrote in message
Desire to copy and paste 38 individual files into one file as 38 individual
worksheets. Have attempted one file individualy and am loosing formulas with
all cells of each file copy and pasted. I think I have the loss of formula
data resolved now but does anyone have a five, six, seven stroke step
allowing the copying then pasting of all 38 files at once?

Id like to add but in my own opinion...........Since 1995 as a Windows user
Microsoft has at last created Vista and the 2007 series Office products of
which I can now say.........."about time Microsoft, products/software worth
their price" Thank you.

Yvez TT Constance