Frenchfish

Hi Gord...that's exactly what I needed. I just needed to unprotect the sheet
to accomplish what I wanted. Very good. Thanks so much!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Some Templates have worksheet protection enabled.

ToolsProtectionUnprotect Sheet. No password required.

Those from Spreadsheet Solutions containing macros have the VBA Project
Passworded.

Not knowing what alterations you are attempting and what "can't get it to
work" means, makes it difficult to offer more.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:51:02 -0800, "Frenchfish"
wrote:

I'm trying to modify templates in Excel XP and 2003 and can't get it to work.
Possible? Please advise.