Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Macro to delete row

try
Sub cutpasterow1()
With Rows(5)
.Copy Sheets("Sheet8").Rows(27)
.Delete Shift:=xlUp
End With

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
You should always post YOUR coding efforts' for comments and suggestions.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Woodi2" wrote in message
Could anyone help with a Macro to delete a row.

My spreadsheet contains infomation that I review and then 'cut' the data
from one worksheet and paste it in a new worksheet. One of several
different
ones actually

This leaves a blank row in the original worksheet. The code I use for
this
is ActiveCell.EntireRow.Delete

I cannot specify the row to delete in the code as the sheet is filtered
so I
would like to delete the row I have removed the data from and shift the
remining data up. i.e. Rows.Delete Shift:=xlUp. The only problem with
this
code is the entire sheet gets deleted. I have tried ActiveRow and
ActiveRows
but VBA doesnt appear to recognize this.