Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Woodi2 Woodi2 is offline

Default Macro to delete row

Could anyone help with a Macro to delete a row.

My spreadsheet contains infomation that I review and then 'cut' the data
from one worksheet and paste it in a new worksheet. One of several different
ones actually

This leaves a blank row in the original worksheet. The code I use for this
is ActiveCell.EntireRow.Delete

I cannot specify the row to delete in the code as the sheet is filtered so I
would like to delete the row I have removed the data from and shift the
remining data up. i.e. Rows.Delete Shift:=xlUp. The only problem with this
code is the entire sheet gets deleted. I have tried ActiveRow and ActiveRows
but VBA doesnt appear to recognize this.