Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Pivot table totals?

You can filter the row fields in Excel 2007, but not in earlier versions.
In earlier versions, you can uncheck the numbers in the House Number
field dropdown list.

Neil wrote:
Hi

I have a pivot table with road number, house number and for my data against
this a count of occurrences. I can then select either the different road
names to look at a specific address. Is there a way i can select a a number
from the totals columns ie 4 or above to just show the address with the 4 or
above ocurrences?
I tried to a auto filter above the column where i can select the number but
it will only show other data in the line so misses the adderss info i need.

Many thanks

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures