Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default How to restrict zeros in a number from 16th digit onwards

Excel will only display 15 digits of a number, and will set any others
to zero. To overcome this you have to enter the number as text -
either by pre-formatting the cell as Text, or by typing an apostrophe
in front of your number.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 16, 7:58 pm, Vinod wrote:
How to restrict zeros in a number from 16th digit onwards.

In other wards I made cell format as "Number" with no decimals. I entered a
number in that particular cell with 1234567891234567 (16 digit number) after
enter key it converting as 1234567891234560 ( "0" at 16 digit)

Advanced Thanks,

Regards,
Vinod