Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Susienak Susienak is offline

Default Help with sorting blanks out of a list

In Excel 2007, I have a list of names, addresses, county, phone number and
email addresses. Not every name has an email address. So if I sort the list
into just county and email address Im left with ALOT of blank cells where
there were no email addresses. Ive done a sort by county cell a-z and added a
level and sorted by email cell a-z.... so all the blank cells are together by
county. Is there a faster way to delete the blank cells that are left other
than deleting one cluster at a time? It takes about 30 minutes that way and I
have 50 lists to do! Help!!! lol Anyone with an answer???

Thanks, Susan