Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default SCROLL BAR FOR A 52 WEEK CHART

Hi,

No need for macro, it can be done with dynamic named ranges.

Here is an example of scroll bar control content of chart
http://www.andypope.info/charts/Scrolling.htm

And links to other explanations of dynamic charting.
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgr...rts/index.html

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Karine" wrote in message
Hi there,

I have many charts that are updated on a weekely bases (52 weeks) however
currently I am going in manually and changing the cell rangers to update
my
graphs because I only need 10 weeks at a time showing, but I'd like the
option to check the previouse weeks if need be. I know there is a way to
add
a scroll bar to the charts and drag that along to update the charts. I
can't
seem to figure it out the macro to run. I am using the Scroll Bar from the
Forms toll bar.
Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Karine