Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vlwilburn vlwilburn is offline

Default Add separate colors to values in drop down list

One thing I did forget to ask. In a drop down list like this I know you can
have more than three, but is there a way of overriding the Conditional
Formating to add more conditions, i.e. (4 or 5)?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Use conditional formatting. See
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

--
---
HTH

Bob

"vlwilburn" wrote in message
How would I associate separate colors to each of the values in my drop
down
list so that when I choose the value, the color shows for the selection?
In process (yellow); Completed (green), Never Started (Red), Follow Up
(Blue).
Thank you in advance.